Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Anza JP Blog 12/3/07

To happen~.

What!? For some reason, I can't remember how I spent the day yesterday.

I don't remember what I had to eat. I don't remember the taste of the food on my tongue.

Has time been suspended separating me from my actions??

But, I don't get it. I guess I'm only tired, or maybe I'm getting a little senile....However, that may be stretching the time lapse theory a bit.

It's probably a lie to say that my best experiences aren't ahead of me. (laugh)

But, it feels like every day just flies by at an alarming speed.

This diary of mine took place on December 2. When I get home to post it, the date will already be changed. (laughing)

Surely, tomorrow will be a happy day....if that's the case, then I'll be thankful. (laugh)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It sounds a bit like Anza spent the day in the Twilight Zone.

No comments: