Friday, April 4, 2008

Anza JP Blog 4/2/08

Yes!

There are more beautiful cherry blossoms.

When walking along the other day, I only saw a little bit of the storm damage to the blossoms.

They hadn't all died. It was the strong wind scattering the blossoms. In spite of that....the amazing cherry trees bounced back! Great!

There's so much variety in life. Don't you think? (laugh)

Picking up the phone to call a friend is a lovely experience. It's good to talk to other musicians who understand the pains and hardships of doing things.

*Bodijeru* rosewood is the best and my favorite of the body creams!Their hand cream is also good!

Perhaps I'll be going back to Nikko soon. It's a premonition I have. (heart) I was really into it when I went there not too long ago. I think it's important to do some celebrating there!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not too sure about the *Bodijeru* rosewood cream. It's probably not 100% correct, but I think it's close enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe she's talking about a body jell and a hand cleam of "Loccitane".
Here's a official site.
http://www.loccitane.co.jp/