Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Anza Myspace Blog 6/1/09


I've returned home!

current mood: voluminous

The live concerts in Sendai City and Sapporo City have ended safely. It's been about a year and a half for this meeting to again take place. Still, in spite of this, I think both places are charming!!

The live shows were hot and I got power from everyone's cheering. It made me really happy down deep in my heart!!

Thank you, truly. (heart)

Anyway, the HPP members had a lot of meals to eat. (laugh)

Hey! It's inevitable when there are so many delicious foods to try!!!

I'm already missing the Ox tongue, the seafood, and the sushi bowls with rice. And I'm yearning for more dessert. (laugh)

I'm certainly wanting to eat much more!!!!

The next Live concert is in Kawasaki City.

It's also been a while since our last show at Club Citta.

I'll be waiting to see you there.

No comments: