Tuesday, February 19, 2008

HPP Blog 2/19/08

It's Anza (star)

Yes! We finished the live safely. (laugh)

The HPP members are all together and ready to return home now. (laugh)

In This Moment was our supporting band for our last two shows in Quattro, Shibuya and in Beijing, China. It was truly enjoyable!!!

The experience was really precious and it's good to be able to say thanks. The ITM guys flew over with us on the same flight, and then they switched to our hotel for their stay. So, it was really fun and I couldn't contain my laughter for 3 whole days.

The ITM members are truly wonderful!!

They were very kind and affectionate....tears still come out because I was so happy.

Their stage performance was overflowing with absolute power. I learned a lot by watching them perform.

We only had one day off in Beijing to go sightseeing and I took lot's and lot's of photographs to capture it all.

Presently, ITM are on a plane to Los Angeles....I guess. When we parted, we promised each other to reunite with a big warm hug and we promised to e-mail each other.......I was half crying trying to bear being lonely. (laugh)

The photos say it all.

No other comment is neccesary.

4 {Pictures}

http://headphonespresident.blogspot.com/2008/02/anza_4118.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All I can say is, WOW!

No comments: