Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Manami Wakayama's Review

I want to make a quick entry before I have to head off to work.

Manami Wakayama, who was the last Sailor Mercury in the musicals, went to see Anza's play, "Oh My Baby Our Baby", on Sunday, Feb 3. In her Blog she said that despite a heavy snowfall, a lot of people came out to the theater. She also went on to say how much she enjoyed Anza's performance.

I wrote a comment about the play and she wrote back saying that she knew Anza's song and that the show was the best.

I wanted to translate everything Manami wrote about the show, but she made some comments about Anza's co-star and the baby that I couldn't translate. Because I wasn't familiar with the show.

Manami's Blog

http://yaplog.jp/manakazu/

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Thanks for sharing, Matt!