Sunday, January 6, 2008

Anza HPP Blog 1/7/07

It's Anza (star)

The first HPP live of 2008 at Shibuya has finished safely. Everyone who came to the show to see us, Thank you, truly.

It's been a really long time since we performed in front of a Tokyo audience. It was weird because of all the tension I felt the night before the show. (laugh)

However, I was one truly astonished band member when we were called back on stage for our encore. (laugh)

What?! I didn't want to hold anything back, but I only had half a minute to change my clothes. (laugh)

I was very delighted with the Shibuya crowd. (heart) Thank you fans.

And now, today's photograph.

It's a photo memory of us backstage before going out in front of the audience to play.

HPP Blog 1/7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*new policy*

It looks to me that Anza has pretty much abandoned her HPP Diary and is doing most of her blogging on the new HPP Blog. At first, I couldn't tell which posts were hers. Now that I think I can safely translate her entries, I'm going to post them here.

I'm not going to post the HPP Blog photo's, because you can go to their blog and leave them a comment, which is something I recommend doing. I'm sure they'd love to hear your comments.

I think I'm going to try to post the HPP Blog link to the correct entry that's been translated. That way, anyone can click there from here, see the picture and hit the link to leave a comment.

This policy isn't written in stone, so we'll just have to see how this works out..

No comments: