Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Anza JP Blog 1/15/08

Cold Weather.

Everyday the weather has been really cold. Don't you think?

I've been so busy lately, I haven't had time to sit down in front of my personal computer.

Wow! It's been a full schedule with play practice and the HPP tour. It keeps me jumping. (laugh)

On the 13th and the 14th, we went to Kanazawa AZ for our live show.

We were greeted by a snowy landscape!! It was a very pretty and natural scene~.

Only....we went there on a small commuter flight. There were bumps and jolts the whole way and I started shaking in my boots. (laughing)

It doesn't matter how old you are when something scary happens, the natural thing is to be frightened!!

Even so, the live show at Kanazawa burnt exceedingly hot!! The crowd got me fired up!!!! Everyone who came to see the show, Thank You!!

No comments: