Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Anza JP Blog 6/11/08

No, no....

Has it finally settled down a bit? I hope so.

I had a hunch the terrific schedule would be tough to handle. But, I was pleasantly surprised when I breezed right through it.

It's amazing what a person can do with a little perseverance. Don't you think? (laugh)

I can say that today! (laughing)

I want to give everyone a heads up on a live recording project that starts the day after tomorrow. When I can clearly give all the details, I'll be sure to pass them along.

I'm doing my best to keep the whole tune fresh in my mind......so I keep going over it.

My heart is pounding with excitement. (doki doki) (heart)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I was talking to Anza at the Baggot Inn in New York, she told me that "doki doki" is good Japanese. I've never forgotten that! lol

No comments: