Saturday, June 14, 2008

Anza MySpace Blog 6/12/08 *Edit*

Totally.

current mood: artistic

The stage has ended smoothly and I wanted to loosen up a bit, but....I have to keep going at full speed. (laugh)

I got a lot of requests for the DVD, Thank you. That will be a big help.

Very soon HPP will be preparing for our first tour of Australia. I've heard there is going to be a "Battle of the Bands", which I think is cool!!! ?

And then we return to Kawasaki, Japan for our live club event.

Hey, I really feel very busy.

There are still more live concerts coming! Just wait a little while and they'll be announced!

* Dear My Friends.

Thanks for the requests for the DVD. ^^

To Australian fans, Please come to our shows on June 27 & 28, also on July 1st. I'm so excited to play in Australia!! ^^

I want to play in more and more countries!! ^^

Anza*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had a lot of trouble with two lines in this translation. Thanks to Rika Chicchi for some much needed help.

*EDIT*
*I heard from Akira. She said the one line I have a question mark by should say, "I've heard the band that will be playing with us, they are seriously cool". Thanks for the help!*

I have a special announcement myself. I booked my flight to Japan and I'm going to do my best to see the HPP DVD Show! This should be fun!

No comments: