Monday, June 2, 2008

Anza JP Blog 6/2/08

? ? ?

The stage practice is bustling and taking on speed. The afternoon flies by.

Everyday I have to check my emotions. I try to change them to something attached to the play.

Also, nice timing and being able to spend quality time.... ?

What drew me to this play in the first place? I think it's because it isn't one dimensional...

When I capture Julia, it's very hard to return to being Anza. When I go back to the house, I'm bringing Julia's feelings along with me.

I'd like to write the remainder to you, but that would be a spoiler, don't you think? (laughing)

I still have a lot to do to be ready, before Opening Day.

Without a lie, I hope I'm real when I'm live at the assembly hall.

Assuming that people understand that every once in a while, my character is hot and twisted....?

I'll do my best!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've read somewhere that Anza's character, Julia, is the protagonist in the play. As far as I know, it's the first time she plays the heavy, or bad girl. So, I translated this with that in mind.

No comments: