Friday, July 27, 2007

Anza HPP Blog Sat. 7/28/07

*EDIT* The "Endless to do" List

Here I am in the early morning at 4:40 AM.

At last, my suitcase has finally been sent out. (laugh) The hard part for me is over having passed inspection safely...

I guess I'm ready to see how the other members fare. It seems that Hiro and Mar have come through with flying colors. As for Narumi, he's set to finish, but I have to call out to him to let him know where we're at. (laugh) Batch breezed through a long time ago.

Man! Now I'm sleepy. My eyes are wanting to shut on their own.

Anyhow, we still have to manage the passport inspection. I wonder how that will go?(laugh)

I'll sleep. ( can I manage my check list in this chair??)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I need to go back and edit some of this. At least I'm not alone when it comes to making mistakes with translations. It happens to the other guys as well. When there are no easy action words, it's easy to misunderstand the point that's being made. I'll tweek this a bit later, if I get the chance.

No comments: