Monday, July 2, 2007

Anza JP Blog 7/2/07

Anza JP 7/2/07
Current mood: good
Category: Music

Totally Pooped!

I've done the HPP Solo show, been recording the lead vocals for the new album, and I've been reading the script out loud with the cast at play practice. Which has made this a very busy week.

Today, I'm not sure what day of the week it is. With no time to spare, I've crammed a lot into one week.

But still, it's been a very fulfilling week.

Lot's of fun, don't you think? (laughing)

But, when you're tired, you have to take care of your body and revive.

At the Solo show, I was given a present by Mr. Toshi from Hokkiaido, who was in the audience.

He's a real good guy and a sweetheart for bringing me my favorite black tea.

That will surely cure my fatigue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been posting the English Blog tranlations on my Myspace page and at Sera Myu .com. I thought I'd start a blog dedicated solely to Anza and her blog. Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Nice to see someone doing translations. Since it's so hard to find anything really in English relating to Anza. (^^)

What is your myspace page addy? I'd be interested in reading the rest of your translations you've got.