Saturday, September 8, 2007

Anza JP 9/8/07

Wiped out....

We've finished play practice and costume rehearsal despite being hit by a typhoon for the past two days. Somehow we ended safely.

Wearing the costume and microphone was pleasant and I like being an artist and taking my turn on stage.

Not long from now is the opening tomorrow in Osaka. As for me, my packing is far from finished. (weep)

As expected, with the hustle and bustle of the last two days, I've totally lacked my sleep. Today, I'm pulling the covers over my head to catch up~!!!!!

By the way, the revised date is correct.

I'm too tired to take a photo (cry)....Good Night zzzzz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anza HPP Diary
9/8/07

Help!

Did everyone maintain their composure during the typhoon? Yes? No? It was a terrible storm.

Here lately, my work tires me out to exhaustion. (laughter) How old am I? I think I'm finding out...

When I have bouts of insomnia, what's the cure? Do you know?

Recently, I've been lying down everyday trying to catch up on sleep.

Today, I'm going to sleep like I was a dead body. Please, let me get some rest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who said it was easy being in show business?

Anza may be working hard and lot's of hours, but I think she wouldn't have it any other way. She really enjoys performing.

No comments: