Thursday, September 20, 2007

Anza JP Blog 9/17/07

Taking it in Stride!

I've returned from Nagoya, and I'm finishing photography with the band that has previously been arranged. Well then, I'm not really getting time off, by my heart is filled with joy.

Very soon, the 19th is when I start the Tokyo performance. Of course, I may have to hit my head to jog my memory to remember my songs and my lines. Hopefully, it's not that bad! (laugh)

Perhaps, it's all the traveling alone with little luggage and being seen by mystery men which makes me doubtful. (laugh) ?

But, I like to say my lines to myself as I walk. Good idea, don't you think? (laugh)

I don't think I'll have any regrets, I just want to do my best for the next ten performances.

Besides, the role of *Mori-san* has been absolutely burned into my memory. I won't forget her to be sure!!

I've been feeling a bit lonely this month, but ANZA has become a big fan of the Mori-san character!! I love it more and more!!!!

By the way, I've decided to return to the musical, "The Gift". It opens in December of this year. I'll be playing the shogi role again.

This is the show I'd like everyone to come and see no matter what.

Next year, there will also be two stage performances.

If I don't pay attention to my physical conditioning, it'll be a tough row to hoe. That's what they say!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anza uses the same phrases again about Dracula's castle. After thinking about it, I figured she was naming her character in the play. One of the names is tree, so I made her character name "Mori-san" myself. It beats trying to figure the whole thing out.

I asked my friend Akira about it, but she hasn't written me back yet. So if she tells me something completely different, I'll have to come back to do some editing.

No comments: