Friday, September 21, 2007

Anza JP Blog 9/21/07

2nd Day

The show went well.

I've been very emotional lately, very tender-hearted. (laugh)

The tears flow freely and don't stop. Hey! It's alright, I'll bear with it!!!!

We only did one show today, but tomorrow I'll have 2 shows to do.

The photograph is Noriko Sakamoto who plays Koharu. We performed together in 2004 in the Miss Saigon musical. This is the 2nd time we've acted together.

She's always the older sister I rely on. Although you might say that the two of us haven't changed much over the years. She's still taller than me.

She's in the dressing room next to mine, and sh'e the friend who's always looking after me!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love Anza's make-up in this pic. Her and Noriko look good.

No comments: