Saturday, November 24, 2007

Anza JP 11/23/07

Oh! ~ Oh!

There are three things I've been doing everyday. First is musical practice, then Album promotion, finally there's data collection.

I'm so thankful to have the experiences of two different people..... Sometimes I have the face of an actress, and other times I have the face of a band vocalist. Sometimes I don't know which is whch. (laugh) Is this what I do for fun? ?

Today, (the 22nd) when I finished work, the manager and I had come to a stop at a red light on the drive back to my home......then from behind at car rear ended us_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ !!!!When the collision took place, I didn't know for a moment, "What has happened"????

I had to check my condition. Hey, my neck is a bit painful.......it's alright, I think.....I'll go for a check up at the hospital early in the morning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess Anza was the passenger. I doesn't sound like she saw anyone coming in the rear view mirror. I don't know if Anza drives, but I imagine she would have a lead foot. lol

No comments: