Monday, March 17, 2008

HPP Blog 3/11/08

It's Anza (star)

First of all, everyone is safe. (laugh)

What? The Mid-March tour of the Koriyama, Oita, Nagasaki, Fukuoka, and Kagoshima live shows has finished.

We took the van everywhere. Then meeting all the people who came out to see us made me happy. Really, Thank-You (double heart)

Has it been 5 years? In spite of a long wait between shows, people came to see me.

For a lot of fans, it was their first time to see me at a live house......from the bottom of my heart, Thank-You. ?

If you think about it, the formation of HPP was to meet people. So, how did we go so long without this encounter? I wonder....

The members have changed, the staff that helps us has changed....I'd also like to point out that we've had lot's of different experiences since then.....

Still, it's not all for naught. It added to my past, my present, and probably my future.....

It's like the band is a living person. You hit the stage and throw everything into it and you leave behind....what? ?

You come back home from tour with all sorts of thoughts running through your mind. Everyone sharing their feeling of the live shows makes you happy.

Well, we're wanting to put out a new record! I'm ready to cut loose with some more screaming. (laugh)

Because, this band has been slow in the past to put out a new Album. (laugh)

http://headphonespresident.blogspot.com/2008/03/anza.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A new Album sounds great!

Here's some advice I'd give before they start writing new tunes. I know that they'd like to break into the mainstream, so first off, I'd fire the AR guys and producers that don't know how to record songs with an upbeat.

I saw an interview with Aerosmith the other day. They were asked what made their band so successful. Steve Tyler and Steve Perry said that, "It's the blues, baby! It's all in the 2's and 4's."

Someone needs to moves Anza off the 1's and 3's. It needs to happen sooner or later, so I vote for sooner.

No comments: