Tuesday, March 18, 2008

HPP Blog 3/18/08

It's Anza (star)

It's gradually begun to warm up!

The hay fever season is tough, don't you think?

I'm a bit worried about the band members with hay fever. They're walking around all teary eyed. (laugh)

Well, we've begun to practice seriously for our next show! Even though it's still over a month away....

In our studio, we've begun the battle to write new tunes. It's intense.

Oh! Just to let you know, at the Kochi live show we started selling our new T-shirts. This time it also comes in black. It looks very hip and wonderful!

There may be another live soon. I'll try to send out an email if there's a schedule change. ?

Then, after the long time I've kept you waiting, I have plans to upload the acoustic video very soon!! Probably tomorrow or the day after....I hope. (laugh)

http://headphonespresident.blogspot.com/2008/03/anza_18.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I haven't seen the new black t-shirts yet. I'll have to check them out soon. I really want to see the acoustic clip. It should be cool.

I almost forgot to mention, but my friend Maddie started an new English fan page for Head Phones President on Myspace. It's called the Head Phones President Street Team. So, go check out the page and get yourself added to the friend list.

http://www.myspace.com/hpp_street_team

No comments: