Monday, September 15, 2008

Anza JP Blog 9/15/08

Well, well.

Talking seriously, "Only You" Opening Day went smoothly and we've finished 4 stage performances.

Already, everyday after the show when I reach my house, I'm so tired that I break down and fall onto the bed.

To everyone who came to the theater to see the show, Thank You very much. (heart)

This time, I guess I surprised everyone by taking such a sexy role. Don't you agree? (laugh)

It's hard to imagine myself wearing the dresses and high heels. It's so different from the usual me. (laugh)

Because the thing I love best is to go kicking around in my sneakers. (laugh)

However, it was good to meet Ayako as if by chance. I've learned a lot of things from her!

She's such a deep woman~.

Anyhow, there's more of her spirit waiting to come out. Perseverance is the key!!!

Well now, I'm going to sleep. (laugh)

No comments: