Thursday, April 16, 2009

Anza HPP Blog 4/15/09

Hey (star) it's Anza.

Today, April 15th, is what day? I wonder.

That's right!!

Today is the day that Mar was born!!!!

Often when children see him, he's so huge and frightening that they start to cry. Sometimes, when the elevator door opens and there's some salary-man wanting to get on, he sees this scary person and tries to avoid him. (laugh)

But, the person himself is really only a nice guy!! (laugh)

Everyone, be sure to congratulate him and wish him a Happy Birthday yourself!

Today, after I finish recording, I'm going out to celebrate!!

Anyway, Mar, Happy Birthday!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Birthday, Mar!

I agree with Anza, he really is a very nice guy. When I first met him, he was so big I thought he was the older brother instead of Hiro. But, I was wrong.



No comments: