Saturday, July 19, 2008

Anza JP Blog 7/18/08

Latest.

Renewing my Blog every day is my new target!! What's in it? (laugh)

I've had to find the means to endure a hot mental trauma. My extreme test was the English Language.....My Middle School teacher wasn't worth crap and I had to face a lot of bullying.

It's not just that. I'm also a mixed race.....

Now days, it's not all that unusual, but it was back then. With this face, being able to speak English just seemed natural.

To put it bluntly, I was ridiculed, so I cheated my way through it. ?

Back in the old days it seemed I would die and the situation was heart breaking. There was no complete cure.

But, with an English face and HPP, I'm going to continue this fight.

I want to speak the English Language. And not just speak it, but to talk like I was native to it.....I'll live stronger.

It's only a matter of English study.

I'm no longer an alien. (laugh)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anza learning English? You go, girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is so cool if she is learning English!! (^_^)