Sunday, July 6, 2008

Anza MySpace Blog 7/4/08

Fantastic Every Day Life

current mood: Loved

I've returned home safely from the Australia Tour. It was a truly beautiful country.

Each person was bubbling over with kindness and the first thought that crossed my mind was how much I liked everyone.

Now, to the bands that played with us in Sydney and Melbourne, you all have my complete thanks. It was a great meeting and I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

And, in spite of our first time to tour there, to all the new fans who came out to see us, Thank You.

I'll surely be going back to Australia again!!!

*I love Australia!!

Anza*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This may be my last translation for a while. I take off for Tokyo, Japan on Thursday to catch the HPP DVD show. I'll try to update my trip on my Myspace page. I have a new digital camera, and I will use it! lol

No comments: