Thursday, July 31, 2008

Anza JP Blog 7/30/08


Start!

Since the 29th, song practice for the musical, "Only You" has begun.

That's to say, I have started and the rest of the cast is already looking after me...I'll be participating in the live and the recording this time...

Anyway, there's speaking practice. Just buckling down, studying, and doing the vocal exercises is amazing!!

And, Mari Takeuti's musical composition is truly beautiful. I know I feel the sympathy of the song lyrics. The melodies are lovely to my ears. (heart)(heart) ?

After saying that, I still have a good many things to memorize!! I'll have to be steady, and how!!!!! There's also song practice tomorrow, so I need to keep doing my best!!!

Here's a pic of me and my favorite doll, Mirupo-chan. ( his full name is a closely guarded secret, laughing)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cute pic of Anza and her doll.

No comments: