Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Anza HPP Blog 5/15/09

Hey everyone, Anza here. (star)

What am I? I'm just a very busy person. As for me, I'm wondering, where's a good place to pass a holiday~?! (laugh)

I think I hear the South Island calling my name~!!!!!!!! (laugh)

Well, the day after tomorrow, In This Moment is coming to Japan for their Dream Tour!

We'll be meeting again after a year and a half to resume our friendship. Even though we've stayed in contact via email, the greatest joy will be to meet you again in person. (heart)

Tomorrow, as soon as HPP and In This Moment are done rubbing elbows with the press, we'll immediately be traveling to Osaka. The schedule is pretty tight as we try to squeeze in 3 shows back to back to back.

In This Moment really puts on a dreamy show, so certainly come and see it!! Of course, come and see HPP also, OK?! (heart)

Here's a heads up, on the 17th at Osaka, the new HPP T-shirt goes on sale. So, check it out!

So, what do you say? Let's meet at Osaka, Nagoya City, and Tokyo. OK?!

No comments: