Monday, May 11, 2009

Anza HPP Blog 5/8/09

Hey guys. It's Anza (star)

Thank you for the large number of email messages congratulating me on my birthday. (heart)

I have safely become one year older. (laugh)

I wonder, how did everyone spend their Golden Week? Mine was busy with a lot of extra running. I had to take a bullet train twice in one week. That's a lot, don't you think?

I had to go to Nagoya City and then I had to travel to Kyoto.....but I really enjoyed myself.

By the way, I did manage to take one day off and go to Nikko!! That's Sunlight Edo Village of course!

Well, I keep saying that the recording is finished, but it seems to be never ending. Tomorrow I'm recording a song.

And then, In This Moment is about to arrive in Japan to Tour. I'm really looking forward to seeing them after such a long time. (heart)

Then we'll be doing shows in Sendai City and in Sapporo City!! Hey! We'll be waiting for you!

And if you wait a bit, we have more shows on the schedule that are yet to be announced.

We've put up a lot of new pics to the HPP Myspace page, so be sure to go there and check them out!

I've decided to get some sleep now!!

No comments: