Friday, May 8, 2009

Anza JP Blog 5/8/09

Thank you!

For all the email messages and the presents everyone sent me for my Birthday, I truly want to say Thank you. (heart)

It was delightful!!

I feel like I want to improve myself even more, and I'd like to make this a year where the laughter never dies out!

And then, the Vitamin-Q Live show in Kyoto ended with no problems! Thank you to everyone who came out to the concert!!

This was the 2nd time around for our live performance and I certainly was nervous before the show. And yet, I felt even more happiness when I started singing.

Also, a live concert is a day when I'm able to meet all the fans once again!!

Tomorrow (Saturday) I have more recording.

When HPP finished recording, it wasn't the end. (laugh)

However, I only have a few tracks remaining that need to be done for sure....

When the Tour starts up again, I need to have my body in shape, or I'll pay for it later!!

Oh!.....I went to Sunlight Edo Village.

Mr. Ken Hasegawa put on a fantastic show~!!

No comments: