Monday, May 4, 2009

Anza JP Blog 5/1/09

May!!!

It's been hard for me to update recently, so please excuse me~uh~!!

It doesn't really feel like it, bit I realize we've already rushed into May!!

Oh! HPP's Live show in Nagoya City has ended. To everyone who came out to the show, Thank you truly. It was great fun at the Event and I really enjoyed playing there.

And now, I have something to announce.

Already the direction of my schedule has been to the extreme, but a new opportunity has turned up. I now have the privilege of doing another musical performance.

It's in "The Musical Aida" and I'll be playing the Amneris part.

The part of Aida is played by Yasushi Ran. (?)

Already.....I'm feeling the tension as I prepare for this role. Anyhow, I plan to endeavor with all my might and put all my energy into this role and endure till the end.

As for HPP, there's some recording remaining and a PV to shoot. And in May, we'll be the guest performers for the "In This Moment" Tour as they play live shows in Sendai City and in Sapporo City.

And now, tomorrow's appearance!!!

Vitamin-Q's Live concert in Kyoto!!!

We're looking forward to seeing you at the Kyoto concert hall!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The one line with the question mark is just my best guess at what she's saying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for commenting on such an old post, but I figured I could help you out :) The actress playing Aida is Aran Kei, a former Takarazuka top star. The official site for the performance is at http://www.umegei.com/m2009/aida.html