Thursday, August 23, 2007

Anza JP 8/23/07

Anza JP 8/23/07

Reluctantly

Every day is a hot one, don't you think? The heat wave continues...The air conditioning in the gym is effective, but it's still difficult to regulate you body temperature.

Oh! Act #1 and Act # 2 were successful yesterday because of the fine acting coaching!

From the small quality of my previous performance, I'm improving a lot and growing in my role.

Well, reluctantly I went to Dracula's castle and it was really cool!! It was unintentional, but I was completely charmed. (laugh)

I'm fascinated because my typical role is very similar, and I get weak in the knees when I see fine acting. Naturally, it can't be helped!!

And now, the latest drink for dancing is the Black Dragon Tea!!!! It's a little pricey and I don't know why. Nevertheless, it helps keep the body fat low and I love to gulp it down. It's quite an effective pick me up. (laugh)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm a bit sketchy on the Dracula's castle comment. It sound like a set and an actor in her play, I think I'd have to read some more to figure it out.




No comments: