Saturday, August 4, 2007

Anza JP Blog Sat. 8/4/07


Totally!

The wind is really strong being influenced by the typhoon.

But, it's a good day to open your window to get a cool and pleasant breeze. With the recent heat wave, I've been running the air conditioning constantly. Today, I can turn it off and give it a rest!!

So, now I have a good reason to go and buy some fruit. Gold Kiwi!! This tastes soooo good!!

Now days, because I like the pleasant taste, I've been adding more fruit to my diet. It's good for the body. And when I heard how good it was, I decided to give it a try, so I've been getting into kiwi fruit. (laughing)

But this year, I haven't eaten any watermelon yet. Kind of strange that I haven't tried it, don't you think?

So, how are the watermelons this year? Are they delicious? I wonder.

Tomorrow, I'll go back to the supermarket and check them out!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not much of a kiwi fruit fan, but I do love watermelon.

1 comment:

Laura said...

You should try the golden kiwis they are very different from the normal green ones. These ones taste like lemonaid..I LOVE them!!!
But here they are expensive $1 each -_-;