Saturday, August 11, 2007

Anza JP Blog 8/11/07

It gets noisy

I haven't been up to the task to do a lot of renewals lately. Oh, please forgive me! (laugh)

The professional photographing of HPP has ended at last, after lot's of starts and stops. And already today we appear live at Mito.

Time is just flying by, does it make sense?!

Once again, I only have short breaks to take it easy. I used some precious time to shrewdly go and catch a fireworks display. It's a valuable thing to be able to relax, right?!! It helps to recharge your batteries.

But, while I was playing, I let my mouth make the first mistake. I bought something from a festival food cart which turned into a disaster! I left feeling miserable.

The next day I went to the hospital and they gave me 2 bottles of an intravenous drip. I was half-crying watching the trickle coming out. (laughing)

Still, I was able to take a picture of the fireworks. I hope this makes you feel better. (laughing)

Today is the Mito live. I'm going to do my best.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was tougher to translate than what it looks.

Poor Anza. I wonder what she ate?

I've asked Anza before if she ever wore a yakuta to the fireworks festivals. She has answered that yet. I think I'd rather have a picture of Anza in her yakuta instead of a shot of the fireworks. I guess I shouldn't complain, we're obviously making progress in that direction.

No comments: