Monday, August 27, 2007

Anza JP Blog 8/26/07

Everyday is passing at such a great speed, it almost feels like being drunk....

For the first time tomorrow, the direction of the play will roughly be in sequence. I guess that should be a good thing now....

Tomorrow is also the costume parade that I've been looking forward too, at last we'll have the feeling of a real stage performance. I'm busting with excitement!! (doki doki)

The other day, the band went photographing on location. However, I had a terrible suspicion that everything wasn't going to be all right....

Sure enough! A huge swarm of mosquitos showed up and started biting everyone. (laughter) And these mosquitos were not effected at all by the insect repellent....It was horrid~!

Even after 2 days, the itching is still dreadful!!

Viola! Now coming to my aid is the itch stopping cream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, it sounds to me like Anza and HPP have been doing photo shoots at Tokyo Bay and in the woods.

No comments: