Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Anza JP & HPP 8/1/07


Back in Japan (music note)

I've returned home from Taiwan in good shape.

Wow! You really wouldn't believe just how hot it was. Even when you're just standing still, the sweat would cascade off of you like a waterfall!! Still, it was possible for HPP to finish the live to an excited audience, to everyone's relief.

I was hoping to do some sight seeing. But, I regret that it was too difficult to arrange it... this time.

However, I think it'll be necessary for me to return someday as a tourist. (laugh)

Good grief! I broke my shopping habit and finished in 20 minutes!!

As soon as I saw these, it was love at first sight. My photograph is the lovely shoes that I bought. (double hearts) Aren't they pretty??


http://www.anza.jp/blog_frame.html

****Here's a note I got from Narumi, the bass player for Head Phones President***

Date: Aug 1, 2007 10:12 AM
Re: Taiwan

Hey Matt,

Thanks for the messages.^^

Taiwan is really hot.^^; But audience were more hotter!!^^

-Narumi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HPP Blog 8/1

Sweet!!!!!

We finished the Formoz Fest show in Taiwan and have returned home safely.

In case you haven't heard, it was hotter than a fire cracker!!I thought I would die.

We had rehearsal at 10:00 in the morning on the 29th. Although I was still only half awake going to the stage.

Even that early, the sunshine was still bright and strong. Before I realized it, my skin started to burn.

Despite that, we put a lot into the rehearsal on the stone stage. It was hot and difficult. (laugh)

When we had finished rehearsal, we still had 10 hours to kill before the live show.

Because I was still tired, I went back to the hotel for some lovely sleep. (laugh)

We left there at 5:00, which was well ahead of our stage performance time, to catch the live shows of other groups. It was already crowded and more people kept showing up.

My first live in Taiwan was fun, and it seems that all my worrying was completely unnecessary.

When the band hit the stage, the kids stood up and cheered. I really felt like a Rock Star. (laugh)
I was grateful for the big audience response. They were hot!

After that, we were given the opportunity to do an MTV interview. Everyone tried to put on a serious face, but it made me bust out laughing. ( laugh)




At any rate, thanks to everyone in Taiwan. Again, while it's fresh in my mind, it felt great!! Yay! I feel relieved that I did well in my moment to shine.

We're right in the middle of our favorite pastime of doing a professional recording. We'll be doing photography for the CD on the 8th of August. Then we'll focus on the Mito live show.

My summer vacation tradition of hanging out at the pool...what happened!!!!!




No comments: