Saturday, August 23, 2008

Anza JP Blog 8/21/08

Huh~

I'm worn out~ (laughing)

It's more in the head than physically. It's like I have pockets stuffed full of feelings.

I get very concerned about all sorts of things, or I get rushed, or I get hurt and.... I'll just leave it at that. (laugh)

Oh~~~I'm going to Guam! Ah~I'd also like to go to Sunlight Edo Village! Hey! I want to feel alive. (laugh)

There are many things I still want to do. That's proof positive that I'm still alive and kicking.

Now then, tomorrow I'll hit the ground running!!! (laugh)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm wondering if the trip to Guam has anything to do with her latest recording. Like maybe a short movie clip.

1 comment:

Yuya said...

let me make some sentences correct.
-------------
I'm going to Guam! Ah~I'd also like to go to Sunlight Edo Village! I want to feel alive.

-I do wanna go to Guam! I'd also like to go to Nikou Edo Mura(where you can see what the Edo era was like- you can see some pics of Anza there). I wanna play at gigs!

-------------
i think she doesnt have much time to go to Guam or somewhere right now. you know she has a gig this month and is supposed to be at the musical.
but i hope she will relax soon.