Saturday, August 2, 2008

HPP Blog 8/1/08

Hey (star) It's Anza.

Well, well...the month of August is already here~.

Tomorrow is the Grind House Live that we'll be playing in, and it's an all night event. I haven't pulled an all-nighter in a while and it seem to me that the artists sound different in the middle of the night.....(laugh) ?

Cell? Have the HPP members been locked up in the rehearsal studio?! We've been hard at work producing a new song, you know...

Also, we've been working on the mix of the 2nd DVD on the sound board. There's still much to do.

After the Live tomorrow and the one in Nagoya, there won't be a show to do for a while. (crying)
I'll most likely stress out. (laugh)

Everyone, please wait for our next announcement!

With that said, I'll see you tomorrow night at the evening party. (laughing)

Here's all the members waiting for the car with all the studio equipment.

I'm still tired....(laugh)







No comments: