Thursday, August 28, 2008

Anza JP Blog 8/27/08

Hi all!

Looks like I neglected you for a short time. (laugh)

Soon, I'll arrive at the house after all the day's difficulties. I'm so worn out. (laugh)

Right now, I'm trying to juggle musical practice with all the HPP band activity..... Before musical practice, there's work for the band, and after practice there's work for the band.....

Also, I finished a certain recording just a short time ago.

Practice for the stage has moved along nicely and has steadily made progress. That's how it looks to me.

We've finished our first day of dress rehearsals and all eye are looking to Opening Day. Everyone of the staff and everyone of the cast, Go for it!

However there's constant laughter in the training room. Because they're such cool people!

My latest love is yogurt. (laugh)

Well, back to work. (laugh)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to be sure to thank Yuya for all his help since he's become part of the Blog Team. Be sure you always check out his comments!

No comments: