Monday, August 11, 2008

HPP Blog 8/11/08

Hey (star) It's Anza.

What's up?......have the men members forgotten the Blog???? I'll update it myself.....mumble mumble.......

Well, how's everyone getting along? It's so hot everyday, but I'm doing my best to get through it!

Right now, I'm still in the middle of stage practice, I'm working on the sound mix down of the DVD, and I'm busy writing new tunes.

Oh! The new DVD goes on sale October 29th! Everyone should certainly get it. OK?

By the way, would you like to hear from the HPP members? ?

After the DVD is released, won't that be a happy thing? ?

I'll be looking for comments on the web page or by e-mail. Should I ask for them? (laugh)

I'll just wait!!!!!

Member! Blog is life!!!!! (laugh)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anza threw me a couple of curve balls on this entry. Especially the last few lines. If anyone has some helpful suggestions, just let me know

2 comments:

Yuya said...

let me suggest;

By the way, would you like to hear from the HPP members? ?
- do you have any questions to ask HPP members?

After the DVD is released, won't that be a happy thing? ?
-What do you want to see in the DVD?

I'll be looking for comments on the web page or by e-mail. Should I ask for them? (laugh)
-Shoud I ask for them on comments or messages?

Member! Blog is life!!!!! (laugh)
-Other members! You must write blogs!

----------------
Though her frank Japanese seems difficult to translate into English, I love her way.

Matt said...

Thanks for the helpful suggestions, yuya. It can be a bit frustrating when your all around Anza's comments, but you just can't nail it down.

I keep thinking I'll get better at this as I go along. I think I need to study more.