Friday, November 21, 2008

Anza JP Blog 11/20/08

Door #1!

It's a cow! (laughing)

That's just a joke, folks. Still....everyday there's something that keeps me busy and I'm only able to renew my Blog after a struggle.

At last it's Friday and time for the HPP One-Man Show. After careful rehearsal, set-up, and all the stuff that goes with it, I think we're ready.

Once the day gets here, my only desire is to sing. (laugh)

We'll be waiting at Shibuya and looking forward to seeing you there.

Ooh! It seems that the tickets for the Show have sold-out. Good news, don't you think? Thank you, everyone, for your support.

And then, the Vitamin-Q Album will be officially released on December 3rd. We've booked our first show at Shibuya AX on February 3rd.

Yes sir, I'll do my best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was looking up the tickets for the Vitamin-Q Show in Feb. It seem that they'll be going for $60.00 apiece. My first thought was, "Wow, I can do my best at $60 bucks a pop!".......Just kidding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been following this blog for a while and I think it's awesome. I think ANZA is amazing. Anyways, I found a music video of her and Vitamin Q.
[url]http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16684777TFHtxwkH?source=embed[/url]

Matt said...

Thanks Katie. I'm going to post the video on this Blog very soon.