Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Anza JP Blog 11/24/08

Thank you. (heart)

First off....the 21st was the date for the HPP One Man concert. To everyone who came to cheer us on, Thank you very much!!

There was a lot of things on my mind, there was so much in my head and in my heart that kept spinning. But, the One Man show had to go on. It felt like a desperate struggle, but thanks to the support given by all the people who came, I was up to it to finish the show safely. From my heart, many more thanks.

I had to leave the muscle pain behind while the next day was the beginning of the new stage that was going into full operation.

It started with interviews which were quite a chore. (laugh) There were many and they were much the same. The whole time they asked the same questions and I felt uneasy having to repeat the same answers over and over.

However, I was frantic at trying to communicate my message and I was thinking about my efforts. I wondered, "Am I getting through"? So, like a fool, I started speaking louder with a huge voice....then I became aware of what I was doing. (laugh)

Well, I don't know how to keep from talking strange, Why? That's what I've been told. (laugh) Yes!! (laugh) (?)

Tonight, the date has already changed. But, today was the cast introductions for "The Gift" Musical. And the beginning of running through the script. I was so humiliated because I wasn't there in time for the introductions....BooHoo.....though I did participate in the script reading practice.

This is my 3rd time to play "Ayami"(?) It's a miracle, don't you think? Or rather, it's been a while since I've seen all the faces, but yesterday's meeting already had a GIFT like feeling.

Now the young actors, Osamu Manabutsuchi! (played by Oda Manabu). Playing the father Jiro with 2 sons is the actor I call my older brother, Yuji-san! (Yuji Yoyu Bessho) And then, in the Rina part and new to the role, we have a winner! (actress Tomotsu Honda)

Starting soon, the new GIFT!

However, I don't think I'll be able to update the Blog everyday, although I'll be dying to take a glancing look at it. (laugh)

Tomorrow is also an early day.

Soon, I'm off to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not sure of Anza's character's name in this show and I couldn't remember it from last year, so I took my best guess.

Also, be sure to click on the GIFT musical link. Check out the photos from last year. Anza looks so cute in her Santa Helper suit.

No comments: