Friday, November 7, 2008

Anza Myspace Blog 11/6/08

Dumb Punk!!!!!

current mood: angry

Say, the fact is, it's a hard thing to write about society when you see a guy do something really bad. Well, it's even harder when the incident happens nearby....

Today, in the morning, I was abruptly woke up from a deep sleep when I heard a woman's voice shouting, "Someone stop that motorcycle"!!!!

At once, I jumped to my feet and ran to the exterior window to take a look outside. Indeed, there was a suspicious looking man running away at a recklessly high speed on a scooter.

The woman gave chase in high heels and was crying and shouting.....One of the neighbors came up and asked, "What's the matter?!!" The lady was running yelling, "My bag was taken!"

What the? !!!!!!!!!

It was difficult to watch when any attempt to help her was too slow....But, the woman was frantic and kept running....

It was vexing not to be able to do anything to arrest the guy. The anger I felt at being so helpless was difficult to restrain....

I really feel crappy!!
What do the police get paid for, well?!!
I have to continue living by myself on the same block that this incident occurred, so it seems.
It's really hard when some fool is running around thieving and the police can't catch him....

Really, I'm sorry to have to post this subject on my Blog.

Let me get this off my chest.....OK?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish there was something I could do for Anza. Life in the big city can be tough. It wouldn't hurt if everyone remembered to pray for her.

No comments: