Thursday, November 27, 2008

Anza Myspace Blog 11/27/08

I hate injections.....

current mood: sleepy

Already, it's Flu season and time to take steps to prevent catching the virus! That's to say, it's also an excuse to do some blood tests.....It's just that they stabbed me so many times that they dulled the needle!!! (?)

It was depressing.
Really depressing.

On the other hand, does anyone else get sick after going to the hospital? Or, is it just me?? (laugh)

I came up with a melody for a new song and sent it to the other HPP members. We'll start work on the new song soon.

I live in an apartment building and I still find the next door neighbor a bit scary. (laugh) However....when you think about it.....my screaming music would be tough on them. (laugh)

Later, if I get the chance, I want to go to Disney Sea!!!
Yet, I dislike being in the crowds of people that would assuredly be there.....but, I want to go! I really want to go! I definitely want to go! Excellent idea!!

I wonder if I'll have the same lovely feeling if I wear my cute Minnie ears all over the place??

Do you think I should just act my age??

Awwww, who cares. (laugh)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. This is my present to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anza is so cute. Thanks.