Sunday, January 4, 2009

Anza JP Blog 1/4/09

It's 2009 (star)

It's begun.....before you even noticed it, right? (laugh)

Anyhow, it's off and running and if you don't pay attention, 2009 will also blow by you.

On Jan. 16th, HPP will be doing a Live recording and the members are ready to nail it.

And then, in March, the "Paralysed Box" tour will begin. Right now, we've booked shows in Nagoya, Fukuoka, Oita, and Kagoshima. And there's still many more Live shows to come!! Just hang in there till we're able to make an official announcement.!

Also, there are a fixed set of activities and stages for Anza as a solo artist for the group VITAMIN-Q! Once again, this may turn out to be a very busy year for me.

Hey! By the way.....for me, Anza, somehow or other, I managed to be active in public entertainment for quite some time. It seems that this will be my 20 year anniversary. (laugh)

So, my goal is to draw up plans to schedule a Solo Live Show. Because to appear live will be a nice way to meet you. Don't forget!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations to Anza for 20 years in "The Biz"!

And I guess now we know what the pre-professional recording was she talked about. I think in other posts it would have been better to call them Raw recordings instead of Demo.

My guess is that they will, at some point in the future release the live show on CD. That way they have something in the bank for another tour without the pressure to write a new album.

I can see the logic behind this strategy. Live records help turn other artists like David Bowie, Blue Oyster Cult, and Bob Seger into household names. The only draw back is, sometimes it does the opposite and breaks groups up.

No comments: