Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Anza JP Blog 12/31/08 *completed*

Thank you truly.

Today, we successfully finished The GIFT musical. The Grand Finale went well.

I'm grateful to so many people. Soon, we'll be launching into the future, but I'm going back home in a daze. (laugh)

I still have many feelings today as I look back on 2008. In a short time, I'll probably drink some alcohol. Do you think I should? (laugh)

The year 2008 has been full of many wonderful, wonderful blessings.

With HEAD PHONES PRESIDENT that I love, there were so many things that I was able to experience. I hope we'll be permitted to achieve as much in the coming year.

In fact, next year we're going to have an extremely big schedule and we're going to give it all we've got!! Right?

And then, I was able to do vocals as part of the group, VITAMIN-Q. On Feb. 3rd, we'll be at Shibuya AX doing a live concert. Please, by all means, be sure to come!!!! OK?

I will undoubtedly cut loose at that show. (laugh)

Truly, I've received support from so many people. It's a big part of my life. I'm sincerely grateful to everyone for all you've done for me.

Thank you, truly.

Still, 2008, what a great year!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right to do it! She's so pretty and calm in that picture. :)

Anonymous said...

She looks beautiful. Thank you.