Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Anza Myspace Blog 12/1/08

Yeah....

current mood: indescribable

It's cold.....very cold!!

As far as the Flu shot goes.....I haven't decided on that yet. (laugh)

But, taking care of your health as you get older is truly important, don't you think? You can't work if your health goes down the tubes.

Human beings are strong, but they can be weak and fragile. Sickness is hard to bear, you end up being controlled by the disease, and trying to control it is almost impossible.

There are men I admire and people I liked very much who contracted the disease and were quickly taken to heaven. I wonder, Why?.....

I always pray.

I ask God, Please let the important people in my early life stay with me. Therefore, I'm asking the HPP members, staff, family, and all the fans who cheer us on, to be sure to take care of your body and your health.

So, you think I'm the kind of person who worries and pours her heart out. (laugh) (?)

And me? yes~ I'm more or less worn out, but I'm completely OK!

It's been useless for me to try to go back to Disneyland, But, at the Disney shop last time, I bought all sorts of souvenirs of Minnie-chan that are scattered all over my apartment. (laugh)

The situation has become serious..... (laugh)

Probably, I'll be able to go. And, Hey! I can buy more stuff! (laugh)

This is remarkably similar to going on a date, don't you think? (laugh)

So everyone, I'm off. Really, see you later. ~ I'm so embarrassed! (laugh)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anza has kinda faked me out with some of her recent entries, She made it sound to me like she already had her Flu shot.

Also, Mar has mentioned on the HPP Blog a friend who has just passed away. His name was Munetaka Higuti from the band, LOUDNESS. I'm assuming that he was the person Anza was talking about in some of her last entries.

No comments: