Sunday, December 7, 2008

Anza JP Blog 12/7/08 *Completed*

......Work.....

It's cold, isn't it?

But it's not so bad, compared to what it was a few days ago. Although, I'm staying warm.

It's splendid that I've settled in well enough at the show. Also, I've completed and posted a new Blog entry very quickly this time. Right? (laugh)

Now I also have a fellow Gift actor to introduce!

Already The Gift has a person you need to watch. I think you should absolutely see him.

You're asking, who do we have to play the Osamu role this year? It's this kid!!

My pal, Oda Manabu!

We've met before. I've known him for over 3 years.

Once we were introduced, I was relieved at how smoothly we meshed and now he's an important co-actor.

He has a lot of confidence on stage and he's a big hit with the other actors.

Ayaka and Osamu would like to give you a heart felt performance.!!

Anza and Manabu will be waiting at the theater for you!!!

No comments: