Friday, December 19, 2008

Anza Myspace Blog 12/19/08

Shot!

current mood: listless

I finally got my injection of the Flu vaccine. Of course, I got teary eyed when they poked me with the needle. Yup. (laugh)

It was just a short time before the place they stuck me started to swell....not to mention it was painful....Still, this was the Flu vaccine for the newest strain of the virus. What that means exactly, I don't know.......

Just work. I don't want to be stopped by the Flu just before the HPP recording!!

Next year, about the middle of February, we'll be recording a pre-professional demo project. I don't have the spare time to catch a cold!!!

There's Christmas before that, right?.....I'll be on stage....It's lonely trying to fill that big empty space, although it's pleasant. (laughs)

Please, Mr. Santa, can I get some time off and go snowboarding? (laughing)

No comments: