Monday, December 22, 2008

Anza JP Blog 12/20/08

Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha.

I'm laughing, right?~

What for??

I don't understand it myself......but, I've been doing it frantically!

I find something to laugh about every day.......Is it natural? You think?

People who have thoughts about someone and fail to tell them about it is completely wrong. Friends and companions should consider the words to say to one another. They should become adults who can talk about such thoughts, before it's too late.

For example, when someone gives you support, just saying something like, "Thank you" is best....Although you just don't become an adult who can say that. In fact, there are way too many adults who can't say that, don't you think?

Truly.........

Thank you!!!!

To the utmost extreme, Thank you!!

I'm thankful for the little things that would be a trifle to others!!!

Well then, even if it doesn't come naturally, Thank you!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this took so long to translate. I got confused by those 4 lines about being an adult. So, I ran them by my friend Rika at IKK. Good thing I did, because I would have gotten it completely wrong.

Here's Katie's link for everyone who wants to check out Anza's Vitamin-Q article. there were two things she said that I found interesting. It was Hide's song "Pink Spider" that turned her on to Rock. And she wanted to make an Album that everyone could enjoy, from her Grand-mother to 14 year old kids.

Anza Interview

No comments: