Friday, December 12, 2008

Anza JP Blog 12/10/08

Colorless Sky.

Hello rain.

It's been a long time since I've seen the sky. What does it look like? I don't seem to remember.

About 5 minutes before going into the training room for scene practice, I tried to focus my mind on the time in the world of giving presents.

I leaned back against the wall and looked through the window pane at an ashen grey sky. I did nothing but stare at it the whole time.

I was thinking, does the sky have emotions? There was a feeling like it was trying to show a sad face. I was stirred by the thought.

It's truly been a long time since I had a mood opposite of what Nature felt.

First of all, I was thinking about myself and who I am. There was a strong feeling of wanting to be human.

This is a day of wonderful discovery.

That's great, don't you think?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to Rika-Chicchi from IKK for help on this one.

No comments: