Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Anza HPP Blog 2/14/09


It's Anza (star)

Happy Valentine!!!

It's chocolate Day. (heart)

Did everyone receive some chocolate? Or, did you give some to someone?

The HPP members get some every year without fail!! From me and our manager. (laugh)

By the way, I also received some chocolate from the members. (laugh) That made me happy.

I'm hoping some day to do a live Show on Valentine's Day so I can hand out some chocolate as a present. That would be nice, don't you think?

Anyway, we're recording a tune for a soon to be released record and I want to put my love into the singing. (double heart)

I'm doing my best~!!

The pic is the HPP mascot and a present of chocolate. (laugh)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww the mascot is so cute!! I feel like I want to make one now! Maybe I can finish it by her birthday and send it to her...