Monday, February 16, 2009

Anza Myspace Blog 2/14/09


Happy Valentine's (heart)

current mood: loved

Hey there, today is chocolate day. (laugh)

This is the one day of the year that chocolate sells extremely well. (laugh)

Every year my Dad and I give some to the HPP members and the staff.

Now days, it's the girl who attempts to exchange with her friend. Of course, the boy getting the chocolate is a happy person, right? (laugh)

Furthermore, a band member and the manager are both parents, that makes it an extra special day for them, right? (laugh)

I've yet to get some chocolate to share with everyone at a live show, I think it would be a nice thing to give to someone, but......at a live concert.......I may try it.

Well, right now I have some chocolate to eat. (laugh)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pic is from Hitomi Aizawa's Blog. I'm sure it's the ski slope that Anza wants to go to to do some snowboarding. I think it's a good pic, so I'm posting it for Anza for Valentine's Day. Hopefully, she'll get to go there at least one more time before spring gets here.

Also, I knew the manager of HPP was a momma, but I didn't know one of the guys was a dad. Now I'm wondering which one it is. (laugh)

No comments: