Sunday, February 1, 2009

Anza JP Blog 1/30/09

Fitness.

Recently, my physical condition has begun to break down little by little. I had a pain in my neck and head that hurt something fierce.

I was looking forward to doing some snowboarding...... but I couldn't go because of the pain.

With that being said, I have to prepare for HPP's pre-professional recording. There's also Vitamin-Q rehearsals for the Shibuya AX Show on Feb. 3rd. And, photography for both of those projects.........will begin shortly.

It's not a good thing if your memory gives out on you. There are still so many things I have to keep straight, it feels like my head is on the verge of exploding. (laugh)

You want to live every day in some sort of comfort, and I wish it was always easy, right? The likelihood that things will get better for me any time soon is a bit iffy. I'm looking for a sign that things will turning around, sound good?

By the way, on Valentine's Day, it's the girl who buys chocolate for the boy she's sweet on. But, do you think it's also proper for the the boy to get candy for the girl?

Usually, on White Day (March 14th), the boy will return to the girl with candy. Or, marshmallow cookies? But, sometimes chocolate is also good, don't you think? (laugh)

There's a story behind this I haven't told you yet. (laugh)

The Lotte Co's chocolate pie is delicious. Yes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The "something fierce" remark in the first line is more of a country saying. It sounded about right so I used it here.

No comments: